Dr. Devi DDS.MS.FICOI – Best Implant Dentist in Phoenix
ALL ON 4: This treatment option is known as Teeth in a Day, Smile in a Day or Hybrid Denture. After completing this treatment option, patiently walks out of the office with a new smile and a complete set of teeth in their mouth.
Moderate bone loss of the jaws often develops following complete tooth loss and its severity can increase over time. Due to this kind of extensive loss of denture support bone mass, patients feel that there is progressive loss of retention and stability of the dentures.
Dr.Devi, DDS.MS is a Specialist (Prosthodontics & Dental Implants) with 20 years of clinical experience. Dr.Devi has three years of additional academic training on Prothodontics (Prosthodontics Certificate & MS from University of Alabama) and three years of additional academic training on Oral Implantology (MS-California Implant Institute & UNLV). With her training on Implant Surgery and Prosthodontics, Dr.Devi is able to provide highest quality ALL ON 4 treatment to her patients from start to finish, avoiding patient going back and forth from one dental office to another.
ALL-on-Four Treatment Advantages
The ALL on 4 treatment has been developed to maximize the use of available jaw bone and allows immediate function. The All-on-4 approach helps edentulous patient with jaw conditions that allow the placement of implants in the preexisting bone in the most effective way and to avoid extensive grafting procedures. Implants are often placed at an angle (tilted) to preserve relevant anatomical structures and to allow for placement of longer implants with good cortical anchorage in optimal positions for prosthetic support. This is followed by immediate engagement of these implants by screwing in of a full set of teeth restoring esthetics, phonetics, and function. Thus essentially this technique can be called “Teeth In a Day” and the general consensus is that fixed implant supported prostheses provide a higher degree of patient satisfaction than removable prostheses (removable dentures).
This All on 4 treatment is not for everybody and patients should understand the limitations of this technique. Patients could not be treated according to the technique if they had insufficient bone quality and quantity as revealed in the CT Scan for placement of implants, exhibited severe parafunctional habits, or had a compromised medical history that would affect implant placement (for example bisphosphonates (for severe osteoporosis), chemotherapy).
Also, patients need to know that All on 4 treatment modality requires a well-trained doctor or a team of doctors who can successfully perform the surgery and the restoration (HYBRID DENTURE) in a predictable manner. You can feel safe in the hands of a Prosthodontist and a Surgeon or a Prosthodontist with implant training. A prosthodontist is a dentist who has additional three years of university training in the restoration and replacement of missing teeth and patients are assured to receive the highest quality of treatment from a Prosthodontist like Dr.Devi at the Dental Implant Center for their implant treatment.
Why Choose Dr.Devi for your ALL ON 4 treatment:
- Dentist with 20 years of clinical experience and specialty training in Prosthodontics and Implant Surgery. No matter how bad your mouth condition is, Dr Devi is able to help you.
- Being proficient in Advanced restorative treatment procedures and in implant surgical techniques, treatment is handled exclusively by Dr Devi from start to finish – Not switching patients from office to offices.
- Modern Technology digital cone beam, PRF
- Digital Treatment Planning & Execution. Dr Devi helped many patients by treating as a whole people and changing their habits like smoking. You can read patient testimonials.
- Highest Quality Materials & Brand Name Implants. So you will receive the personal attention you deserve.
- Highest Quality Labs for Prosthesis Fabrication
- Research-Based Treatment
- Continuous Learning & Improvement
- Dr Devi offers free consults and your initial visit consists of meeting with Dr.Devi to understand your concerns and treatment goal.
- Hundreds of highly satisfied patients